[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] problem building Intrepid2 library

Peterson, Kara J. kjpeter at sandia.gov
Mon Dec 5 17:44:27 EST 2016

Hi Jeremy,

I’m wondering now whether there is a problem with your Trilinos repository.

Looking at your cmake.out, it appears that cmake is not recognizing Intrepid2. Near the end of the file under "Manually-specified variables not used by the project” both Trilinos_ENABLE_Intrepid2 and Intrepid2_ENABLE_TESTS are listed.

Another strange thing is that the number of packages and number of SE packages are different from what I get when building Trilinos 12.10.1. In your cmake.out file it’s

-- Trilinos_NUM_PACKAGES=’57'

-- Trilinos_NUM_SE_PACKAGES=‘144'

But I see

-- Trilinos_NUM_PACKAGES=’56'

-- Trilinos_NUM_SE_PACKAGES=‘147’

Could you check and make sure that Intrepid2 is listed in /fscratch/jatempl/trilinos-12.10.1-Source/PackagesList.cmake?

Thanks,

Kara