[Trilinos-Users] Patch submission process

John T. Foster jfoster at austin.utexas.edu
Fri Aug 26 14:38:20 EDT 2016

It would probably be useful for Trilinos to have a CONTRIBUTING.md file in
the repo to help others understand the expectations for submitting a pull
request. Here is one I created for Perdigm (a Trilinos-based project) for
reference:

https://github.com/peridigm/peridigm/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Many major projects on Github have something similar.

JTF
​