[Trilinos-Users] updating preconditioner with MueLu

Eric Marttila eric.marttila at thermoanalytics.com
Mon Aug 15 19:02:50 EDT 2016

Hello,

In the past I've used AztecOO and ML (with smoothed aggregation) for
solving a linear system multiple times, with the A matrix values
changing each time.  To do this I use ML's function
'ComputePreconditioner()' to update the preconditioner each time my A
matrix changes.

I am now interested in using MueLu in place of ML, but I'm not sure
how to update my preconditioner when A changes.

Does MueLu have a function that is equivalent to ML's
ComputePreconditioner() function?

Thank you,
--Eric