[Trilinos-Users] [Trilinos-developers] [Trilinos-Framework] [EXTERNAL] Upgrade minimum CMake version from 2.8.11 to 3.3.2?

Glass, Micheal W mwglass at sandia.gov
Wed Apr 27 14:15:50 EDT 2016

Ok, this sounds reasonable. Similar to how we need to bootstrap bjam for Sierra builds. However, I think it would also be a good idea for the install-cmake.py script to build a version of cmake that works properly on the cray. This is a very important platform for ASC and having better builtin trilinos support for that platform would be helpful.

--Mike

Sent from my iPad