[Trilinos-Users] [Trilinos-Framework] [EXTERNAL] [Trilinos-developers] Upgrade minimum CMake version from 2.8.11 to 3.3.2?

CHEVALIER Cedric cedric.chevalier at cea.fr
Tue Apr 26 12:07:13 EDT 2016

By the way, if you are switching to cmake 3+, do you have any plan to
use "modern cmake" features ?
For a code with a lot of external dependencies it can really be a major
progress !

https://rix0r.nl/blog/2015/08/13/cmake-guide/
http://fr.slideshare.net/DanielPfeifer1/cmake-48475415

Otherwise I also understand the need for a 2.8.11 compliant build system.

Cédric.