[Trilinos-Users] Best way to submit questions regarding installation

Rush, Simon simon.rush at ttu.edu
Mon Apr 25 13:53:24 EDT 2016

Hi,

    My name is Simon Rush, and I am a graduate student at Texas Tech University. My adviser wants me to use Trilinos for some of our work, but I can not get it to install either in parallel or serial form. What would be the best way to put forth my problem, and hopefully, get feedback that leads to a resolution? Some kind of forum or emailing this account with my log files attached? Thank you for your help in the matter.

Simon Rush