[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Trouble Installing Trilinos with Sacado

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Wed Apr 20 09:21:59 EDT 2016

You can’t expect to copy the CMakeLists.txt file from packages/sacado/CMakeLists.txt to packages/sacado/src/CMakeLists.txt.  There is zero chance that will work.  Those files do completely different jobs.

-Ross

Dr. Roscoe A. Bartlett, PhD
Sandia National Laboratories
Trilinos Software Engineering and Integration Technologies Lead
Consortium for the Advanced Simulation of Light Water Reactors (CASL) Physics Integration Infrastructure Lead