[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] instantiation with long and long?

Cihan Altinay c.altinay at uq.edu.au
Tue Apr 19 02:22:44 EDT 2016

Hi Andrey,

That's totally fine and now that I know we can actually put this in the
guide for our software. Locally I might do as you suggest, have two (or
more, thinking of CUDA) installations and test things with the
appropriate one.

Cheers,
Cihan

--
Cihan Altinay

Computer Scientist, Centre for Geoscience Computing
eResearch Analyst,  Queensland Cyber Infrastructure Foundation
The University of Queensland
T: +61 7 334 64118 / F: +61 7 334 64134