[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Compile/linking time

Christopher Thiele christopher.thiele92 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 17:57:58 EDT 2015

Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I did not know about the
Trilinos_ENABLE_EXPLICIT_INSTANTIATION option. Setting it to true solved my
problem and the build time is now around 40s instead of several minutes.

Thank you,
Christopher

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 4:17 PM, Bradley, Andrew Michael <ambradl at sandia.gov