[Trilinos-Users] tpetra::crsmatrix -> xpetra::matrix

Nico Schlömer nico.schloemer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 20:53:12 EDT 2015

Can anyone please assist me with converting a `const Tpetra::CrsMatrix`
into something that I can stuff into this
```
H->GetLevel(0)->Set("A", something);
```
I played around for two hours now and ended up with
```
  Teuchos::RCP<const Tpetra::CrsMatrix<double,int,int>> ATpetra =
    Teuchos::rcpFromRef(A);
  auto tmp = Xpetra::TpetraCrsMatrix<double,int,int>(ATpetra);
  auto AXpetra = Teuchos::rcpFromRef(tmp);
  auto AXpetraWrap = Teuchos::rcp(new Xpetra::CrsMatrixWrap(AXpetra));
```
which isn't working at all. Yikes, this is really complex.

As a side node, I would really appreciate const-reference interfaces. I
find myself doing the `Teuchos::rcpFromRef()` dance all the time, only to
dereference the objects later again.

Cheers,
Nico

PS: I would have written to the MueLu users' list, but I couldn't find it
anywhere.