[Trilinos-Users] [Kokkos-Developers] [EXTERNAL] [12.2.1] MueLu/Kokkos OpenMP configuration/macros issue

Christian Trott crtrott at sandia.gov
Sun Oct 18 02:55:21 EDT 2015

Oh ok. That almost surely means one of two things:
(i) MueLu is using Kokkos::OpenMP explicitly instead of
Kokkos::DefaultExecutionSpace
(ii) Something screwed up the configuration whereas KOKKOS_HAVE_OPENMP
is defined without enabling openmp in the compiler.
MueLU would only check the KOKKOS_HAVE_OPENMP flag, which is probably
the right thing to do.
What we should add in Kokkos is a more meaningfull error (and early
exit) if KOKKOS_HAVE_OPENMP is defined but _OPENMP is not.

Christian