[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Belos explicit instantiation question

Bradley, Andrew Michael ambradl at sandia.gov
Tue Oct 13 12:51:40 EDT 2015

Hi David,

Looks like there's a spurious 'e' in the second 'typedef'. Is that just from the copy-paste to email?

I'm not seeing anything else that's wrong, however. Could you send:

(1) The output from the Trilinos configuration when you have ETI ON? I'd like to see which types are instantiated.

(2) A main that fails so I can play around with it?

Thanks,
Andrew