[Trilinos-Users] Sparse matrix-vector multiplication with Tpetra::CrsMatrix and MKL

Christopher Thiele christopher.thiele92 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 11:04:30 EDT 2015

Hello again,

I did some further measurements and it looks like some threads do not
participate in the matrix-vector multiplications at all. I found out that
in the code the number of threads to be used is dynamically determined. I
would like to override this and force a fixed number of threads. Is there a
way to do this?

Regards,
Christopher