[Trilinos-Users] port code from epetra to tpetra

Mirtexxan mirtexxan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 13:47:26 EDT 2015

Hello everybody,

I'm working on converting a "legacy" code I've recently updated to Trilinos
11 from Epetra to Tpetra.
Up to now I have worked by myself, however I've thought it would be helpful
to ask some question to the mailing list.

Do you have some advice on how to proceed? Do you have some experience in
similar tasks?
Can you point me to some resource or reference which could help or speedup
the process?

Ideally, I would love a step-by-step procedure to get started with the
indication of some critical points to pay attention to.

Thank you very much.

Mirto