[Trilinos-Users] Add dense rank 1 matrix to sparse matrix

Alicia Klinvex aklinvex at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 24 10:15:02 EST 2015

The only reason I can think of that would make AztecOO want to call
getrow() is that it's trying to use a preconditioner.  (Krylov solvers
should only care about the Apply method.)  Are you using a preconditioner?

I don't know how much you want to change your code, but our other Krylov
solver package Belos won't try to call getrow() for sure.