[Trilinos-Users] Add dense rank 1 matrix to sparse matrix

Erik Boman egboman at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 23 16:12:03 EST 2015

Danielle,

How sparse are these vectors? My guess is that for dot products and
daxpy operation dense vectors will likely be faster, unless your vectors
are very long and extremely sparse. (In that case, you don't really have
a "dense rank-1 matrix".) I don't have any performance data, but you
could test it yourself...

Erik