[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] [11.12.1] Symbol not found: _PyBool_Type (OS-X)

Bill Spotz wfspotz at sandia.gov
Tue May 19 14:01:26 EDT 2015

Brent,

This is an issue we have discussed previously where the libpytrilinos library is included in the export Makefiles.  This will result in undefined symbols upon execution in every case except where PyTrilinos modules are imported into the Python interpreter.  We should take some action to remove this library from the export Makefiles.

-Bill