[Trilinos-Users] IfPack_AdditiveSchwarz with custom blocks

Chris Siefert csiefer at sandia.gov
Tue Mar 31 14:45:13 MDT 2015

Nate,

Ifpack_AdditiveSchwarz won't do that for you.

But you can achieve the same effect with OverlappingRowMatrix, the
partitioners and BlockRelaxation.

Tom Benson has some some work on Vanka-smoothing in Ifpack2 that might
be a template for how to do that in regular old Ifpack.

See: ifpack/test/vanka/TomVankaTest.cpp

Also, feel free to email me off-list if you have additional questions.

-Chris