[Trilinos-Users] Belos/Eptra: Seeding RNG

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Sun Mar 29 12:20:31 MDT 2015

I can find this sequence in about 20 Belos example and test drivers.  I don't see that the "X->Seed()" statement is effective, since it simply returns the value of the current seed, but the seed is not changed, nor is it used.

It appears that Heidi Thornquist wrote some or all of the code.  Perhaps she can recall its purpose.

Thanks.

Mike