[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Amesos2 Klu2 is not enabled or is not supported

Siva Rajamanickam srajama at sandia.gov
Tue Mar 24 13:15:20 MDT 2015

Truman,
   The first one is expected as KLU2 is no enabled by default. I am not sure why
enabling it will get ignored, so it would be nice to know which version of
Trilinos you are using.

  Also what is your problem domain ? You might be able to use Basker, a new
templated solver easily, if you don't depend on specific features of KLU (like
the block triangular form) for performance.

Thanks
Siva