[Trilinos-Users] Ifpack2 reordering

GUEDON Stéphane stephane.guedon at doceapower.com
Tue Mar 24 02:51:59 MDT 2015

Hello,

I want to tell Ifpack2 to use a reordered matrix to minimize fillins.
I compute the permutation vector (vReorder) and the inverse permutation
vector (vInvReorder).
Then, I create a ReorderFilter I give to Ifpack2:

void reorder(const RCP< Tpetra::RowMatrix<double, int, int> >& ActiveMatrix,
                         RCP<Tpetra::CrsMatrix<double, int, int> >&
ReorderedLocalizedMatrix)
{
   size_t size                              =
ActiveMatrix->getGlobalNumRows();
   ArrayRCP<int> perm           = arcp<int>(&vReorder[0],0,size);
   ArrayRCP<int> revperm      = arcp<int>(&vInvReorder[0],0,size);

   ReorderedLocalizedMatrix =
     rcp(new Ifpack2::ReorderFilter<Xpetra::TpetraRowMatrix<double, int,
int> >(ActiveMatrix, perm, revperm));
}

But, when I give ReorderedLocalizedMatrix to Ifpack2 through factory'
create(), it does not seem to run properly.
I do not use it properly, but how to?

Thank you in advance,

Steph