[Trilinos-Users] netcdf_par

Littlewood, David John djlittl at sandia.gov
Tue Mar 17 11:38:25 MDT 2015

Sounds like the Trilinos install that Dennis is working with is expecting netcdf to be installed somewhere outside of Trilinos, as a TPL.  This is how I configure things on my machines.  I manually install netcdf (download it separately off the web, build and install it), and then give Trilinos the proper paths in my cmake configure script.  I think this approach is required, but I'm not 100% certain on that.  Maybe someone else can confirm.

I got netcdf from here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/

It's also available via MacPorts, as Patrick said.

Dave