[Trilinos-Users] Trilinos 11.14.1: Incorrect include path in ML after generating VS2012 project from CMake-GUI 3.2.1

lallas92 . tbinford at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:19:21 MDT 2015

ML failed to build after generating a Visual Studio 2012 (version 11)
solution using CMake 3.2.1.  References to getprocname(), procid(), and
sleep() (lowercase) were unresolved.  These issues were caused by an
incorrect path to win_interface/include, which is distributed with the
Trilinos source.  Currently, the directory added to Additional Include
Directories in Visual Studio 2012 when the project file for ML is created is

PATH_TO_TRILINOS_SOURCE/cmake/tribits/common_tools/win_interface/include

That path does not exist in the source tree for 11.14.1.  Instead, it
should be

PATH_TO_TRILINOS_SOURCE/cmake/tribits/win_interface/include

I'm not familiar enough with CMake files to find the offending reference.
However, I have reproduced this problem on two different computers with
source acquired by git and downloading the tarball.  As usual, the only
real constant for these tests is between my chair and the keyboard.
Unfortunately, I am unable to rule out errors in that location as I lack
the necessary objectivity.

Please let me know if you are also able to reproduce the problem.

Best,
Tommy