[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] pytrilinos_loca example

Bill Spotz wfspotz at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 16 10:03:01 MDT 2015

Mostly, the reason is that I developed the wrappers, they are relatively new, and I am not familiar enough with LOCA to develop an example quickly.

The interface is as similar as C++ and Python will allow, so a LOCA user who knows some Python should be able to convert a C++ example to Python "relatively" easily.  We may run into interface issue where SWIG generated a compilable interface that is not very usable.  We can fix things from there.

-Bill