[Trilinos-Users] multiple TPL_INCLUDE_DIRS

Denis Davydov davydden at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 05:04:04 MDT 2015

Dear developers,

I recently hit a problem compiling Trilinos with Parmetis on linux.
I was trying to provide:
-DParMETIS_INCLUDE_DIRS:PATH=/home/davydden/.linuxbrew/opt/parmetis/include;/home/davydden/.linuxbrew/opt/metis/include

yet, i see only this line in build logs:
-I/home/davydden/.linuxbrew/opt/parmetis/include

whereas the second dir is not provided.
This, in turn, results in a build error: metis.h: No such file or directory

Can one provide several INCLUDE_DIRS ?

p.s. according to PTLsList.cmake
"For example, METIS is listed as a TS TPL because it conflicts with ParMETIS which is declared as a SS TPL.”
thus I did not provide -DMETIS_INCLUDE_DIRS during configuration.

Kind regards,
Denis