[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] help compiling shared libraries

Bradley, Andrew Michael ambradl at sandia.gov
Mon Jun 29 19:43:08 EDT 2015

Hi Roger,

It might be helpful if you send the list the output of the Trilinos configuration stage. Do this in the build directory:

    rm -rf CMake*

Then run the Trilinos cmake line and send the full output to the list. It's possible that fully clearing the CMake cache and files will do something helpful. Perhaps a make clean is also in order.

Thanks,
Andrew