[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] ForTrilinos Test Cases Fail

Shuang Yang ysmashimaro at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 12:36:12 EDT 2015

There are a bunch of .exe files generated after I compile ForTrilinos.
and yes, I am trying to run the ForTrilinos tests. I just directly
type in the name of the executable, like just type in
"./AztecOO_AztecOO_oo_tests.exe" and got the error message. I am not
sure what ctest is, so I did not use it. Should I use ctest to run
these test cases?

Thanks.

Test cases built using a sample script given in source (OO and MPI
enabled, DLC, finalization, assertion, etc. disabled):

ForTrilinos_check_for_memory_leaks.exe
ForTrilinos_interoperability_check.exe
AztecOO_AztecOO_oo_tests.exe
AztecOO_AztecOO_tests.exe
Epetra_BlockMap_oo_tests.exe
Epetra_BlockMap_tests.exe
Epetra_Comm_oo_tests.exe
Epetra_Comm_tests.exe
Epetra_CrsMatrix_oo_tests.exe
Epetra_CrsMatrix_tests.exe
Epetra_Export_oo_tests.exe
Epetra_Export_tests.exe
Epetra_Import_oo_tests.exe
Epetra_Import_tests.exe
Epetra_Map_oo_tests.exe
Epetra_Map_tests.exe
Epetra_MpiComm_oo_tests.exe
Epetra_MpiComm_tests.exe
Epetra_MultiVector_oo_tests.exe
Epetra_MultiVector_tests.exe
Epetra_SerialComm_oo_tests.exe
Epetra_SerialComm_tests.exe
Epetra_Vector_oo_tests.exe
Epetra_Vector_tests.exe
ForTrilinos_Error_oo_tests.exe
ForTrilinos_Error_tests.exe
ForTrilinos_unittest_launcher_serial.exe
ForTrilinos_Utils_oo_tests.exe
ForTrilinos_Utils_tests.exe