[Trilinos-Users] Building Zoltan on Windows

Bartlett, Roscoe A. bartlettra at ornl.gov
Wed Jun 24 13:06:05 EDT 2015

Dave,

If you are interested in contributing to TriBITS for Trilinos, take a look at:

    http://trac.trilinos.org/wiki/TriBITSTrilinosDev

Details can be found at:

    https://tribits.org/doc/TribitsDevelopersGuide.html

But really the code you would change is in:

    TriBITS/tribits/core/package_arch/TribitsListHelpers.cmake

You will find the test case for this in:

    TriBITS/test/core/DependencyUnitTests/CMakeLists.txt

I looks easy to make the changes you are suggesting and add the automated tests to demonstrate and protect this.

Cheers,

-Ross