[Trilinos-Users] Building Zoltan on Windows

Dave Wade-Stein dws at txcorp.com
Wed Jun 24 11:41:21 EDT 2015

Hi Ross,

Ah, I see

***
*** WARNING: User has set Trilinos_ENABLE_Zoltan=ON but the
*** package Zoltan is not supported on this platform type 'Windows'!
***

...but hadn't noticed that before. I am a very eager user, so I guess I will go through the logic to enable and see if I can eventually get it to build.

I would think in a case like this, the CMake should exit with a message as above, along with an addendum that says something like:

	NOTE: If you really want to try building this, set such-and-such flag to TRUE and give it a whirl.

Thanks,
Dave