[Trilinos-Users] Building Zoltan on Windows

Dave Wade-Stein dws at txcorp.com
Wed Jun 24 11:27:05 EDT 2015

Has anyone had success building Zoltan on Windows?

We're finding that Trilinos says it's building Zoltan, but nothing happens–no failures, but no libraries are generated. Behavior is the same from the packages/zoltan subdir–jom (nmake) produces a couple of lines of output indicating that it's changing directory, but no build commands are being executed.

I'm slugging my way through the CMakeLists.txt files, but if anyone has already solved this issue, please let me know.

I'm using Visual Studio 2013 (VS12) and Trilinos 11.14.3.

Thanks,
Dave