[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] help compiling shared libraries

Bradley, Andrew Michael ambradl at sandia.gov
Wed Jun 10 14:53:41 EDT 2015

Hi Roger,

We may need multiple people to chime in. I'm seeing some errors having to do with multiple packages.

I see at the end of your email that you want to build Albany. I recommend following the guidance here:

    https://github.com/gahansen/Albany/wiki/Albany:-Building-Trilinos

In particular, you'll see that Albany uses STK rather than STKClassic. Building Trilinos with both STK and STKClassic is not possible, I'm fairly sure, so you'll want to use the STK flags provided in the link.

Cheers,

Andrew