[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] zoltan weights and coordinates

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Jul 31 07:33:17 EDT 2015

Apologies, that line is not the problem, but there does seem to be an issue with strided arrays somewhere, if there are any tests that use {x,y,z} format data please let me know as I’d like to see what’s wrong with my stuff (I’m stepping through the code and I’m surprised that a breakpoint on StridedData<> operator[] never gets hit (and I stuck a printf in there which never prints out)

thanks

JB