[Trilinos-Users] zoltan weights and coordinates

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Jul 29 10:23:28 EDT 2015

Am I correct in thinking that the template types declared for the vector Adaptor input to zoltan
scalar_t weights and vector element values
must be the same type for coordinates and weights.

I'd like to have a mixture of coords using double/float and the weights might even be int.

Is this supported?

Thanks

JB

--