[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Re: [12.0.1] compiler error Amesos w Superlu_dist 4.0

Eric Bavier bavier at cray.com
Fri Jul 10 14:44:40 EDT 2015

Cmake has an unfortunate bug where you can't do a compile-only check, it wants to also link everything.  In this case, my guess is that cmake is failing to link the configuration checks that are being done for superlu_dist.  I apologize for this bug in the patch I sent earlier; I hadn't run into that issue while I was implementing it.

The attached patch should fix this.  I would appreciate if someone could give it a try.

`~Eric