[Trilinos-Users] trillinos diagonalization

Alicia Klinvex aklinvex at purdue.edu
Tue Jul 7 13:36:47 EDT 2015

Hello,

I can think of a couple of reasons you might be seeing that behavior, but I
have a question first.  Each of the Anasazi eigensolvers needs an initial n
x k MultiVector of rank k, which is used as the initial subspace.  (I think
each eigensolver deals with rank deficiency differently; I'm not sure how
the LOBPCG solver handles it.)  From your email, it sounds like your
subspace is of rank 1.  Is that true, and if so, why are you providing a
subspace of rank 1?

Best wishes,
Alicia Klinvex