[Trilinos-Users] use of unsigned types with Tpetra Map

Drumm, Clif crdrumm at sandia.gov
Wed Jan 28 17:52:11 MST 2015

I'd like to construct a Tpetra Map using size_t as the global_ordinal_type and local_ordinal_type. If I compile the attached code, I get the error:

unsignedInt.cc:(.text+0x57f): undefined reference to `Tpetra::Map<unsigned long, unsigned long, KokkosClassic::SerialNode>::Map(unsigned long, Teuchos::ArrayView<unsigned long const> const&, unsigned long, Teuchos::RCP<Teuchos::Comm<int> const> const&, Teuchos::RCP<KokkosClassic::SerialNode> const&)'

If I use int for GO and LO, then it seems to work.

Thanks,

Clif Drumm

Radiation Effects Theory Dept.

Sandia National Labs