[Trilinos-Users] LSQR solver

Antonella Longo antonella.longo at ingv.it
Mon Jan 26 06:05:27 MST 2015

We want to solve both square and non-square linear systems of equation
with the LSQR solver.
We found an example file (PrecLSQREpetraExFile.cpp) for solving LSQR
problems. The difference between the example file and our needs is that
in the example file the system and its map is read from a file (.hb), while
we
already have an EpetraMatrix and EpetraVectors with the relative maps
that define the system.
How can we pass our system and its map to the LSQR solver?

Antonella Longo
Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia
Sezione di Pisa
Via Uguccione della Faggiola, 32
Pisa, Italy
email: antonella.longo at ingv.it