[Trilinos-Users] Zoltan question

Erik Boman egboman at sandia.gov
Thu Jan 22 11:06:50 MST 2015

JB,

Zoltan2 has a different design. All communication is done using the
Teuchos and Tpetra packages, with the exception of a few optional
libraries like ParMetis and PT-Scotch that require MPI. Teuchos::Comm is
the abstraction layer for communication, and you could try to implement
an interface to your custom communication library.

Erik