[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Re: [11.12.1] Amesos with SuperLU_Dist 3.3 -- build error

Siva Rajamanickam srajama at sandia.gov
Thu Jan 15 15:54:24 MST 2015

Thanks, Eric. I have a similar patch except for the option to support
Superlu_DIST 2.5. I was thinking of dropping it, but you are right.
  I will leave the support of it as it is.

Unfortunately, we have to update Amesos as well, as our applications
tend to build both Amesos and Ameos2. I will update the Amesos interfaces.

Thanks
Siva