[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Re: [11.12.1] Amesos with SuperLU_Dist 3.3 -- build error

Eric Bavier bavier at cray.com
Thu Jan 15 15:56:00 MST 2015

Siva Rajamanickam writes:

> Yes, the the current support is for 2.x versions. We could provide some
> compatibility with 4.0 (say to 3.3 as I already have two requests for that). I
> am thinking of
> dropping support for 2.x if possible, for easier testing and avoiding the few
> #ifdefs.

I've seen several messages on the mailing lists in the past related to
version incompatibilities with SuperLU_DIST.  A few #ifdefs is a small
price to pay for saving developers and users some frustrations.  And I'm
also getting tired of patching Amesos, so attached you'll find two
patches against master on publicTrilinos.