[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Re: [11.12.1] Amesos with SuperLU_Dist 3.3 -- build error

Siva Rajamanickam srajama at sandia.gov
Thu Jan 15 09:06:24 MST 2015

Denis, Nate and others SuperLU_Dist users,
   We are moving to the latest version of SuperLU_Dist (4.0) in the next release
(12.0) in Amesos and Amesos2. The next release being a major release
we plan to do this without supporting the older versions.

  This change will happen in the master immediately after the
current minor release is done (in the next week or so). If you have any requests
for older versions let us know.

Thanks
Siva