[Trilinos-Users] Question

Martin Beseda MartinBeseda at seznam.cz
Tue Jan 13 15:28:11 MST 2015

Hello,

I need to program several simple tasks like LU-decomposition or matrix
decomposition in Trilinos for my bachelor thesis.

The problem is, I need to do this in combination with MPI and I'm not able
to have my code compiled properly. I'm completely clueless now, because
after configuring Trilinos successfully (at least I hope :-) ) I'm still
getting this error:

c++: error trying to exec 'cc1plus': execvp: No such file or directory

I have checked if version of g++ and gcc are the same, I've reinstalled g++,
I've checked if the command 'g++' points to the correct destination. All
without any success.

So, please, do you have any idea what am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much for your response.

Yours sincerely,
     Martin Beseda

P.s.: I've described this problem more thoroughly here
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27929308/trilinos-c-error-trying-to-exec-cc1plus-execvp-no-such-file-or-director)
on StackOverflow. There are even my source codes included.