[Trilinos-Users] [11.2.1] ml package and Petsc 3.5.2

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Fri Jan 9 15:44:17 MST 2015

Jed,

Trilinos-users is archived. For years we have not been able to make the
raw archive openly available.  However, with the transition to
trilinos.org (away from a the Sandia hosted site trilinos.sandia.gove) we
are finally able to do so.  The archive is going through the review and
approval process for open access on the trilinos.org website and should be
available soon.

Making ML available independently is a good idea, but we are moving
forward with the next generation package (Muelu), so  ML resources are
scarce.  Even so, there are changes going on with the Trilinos package
architecture in general that should make independent package distribution
easier. This may be the path.

Thanks.

Mike