[Trilinos-Users] linking in MPI tracing TPL

Bartlett, Roscoe A. bartlettra at ornl.gov
Thu Dec 10 11:53:16 EST 2015

You might try unwrapping the MPI compiler wrappers using, for example, 'mpicc show' and then use raw compilers.  See "Configuring to build using raw compilers and flags/libraries" under section "5.9   Configuring with MPI support" at:

   https://trilinos.org/docs/files/TrilinosBuildReference.html#configuring-with-mpi-support

That way, you can specify exactly the libraries in that you want in the order that you want.

I have not tried this in many years but it might work.

-Ross