[Trilinos-Users] change in CRS graph functionality?

Templeton, Jeremy Alan jatempl at sandia.gov
Thu Aug 13 12:40:17 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I just upgrade to 12.0.1 (yes, already behind the times ;) ) from 11.14 and noticed a few points in my code started breaking when filling a CRS graph.  The output is below.  After putting the column 2 into row 1, I get an error when a try to put column 0 into row 1.  I can eliminate this error by changing from creating the graph with a StaticProfile to DynamicProfile.  However, I’m a bit confused as I was giving a maximum number of entries per row of 200 so there should have been plenty of space (and of course this worked before).  Suggestions as to best long term solutions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Jeremy

ADDING 0 IN GROUP 0 NEIGHBOR 1
ADDING 1 IN GROUP 0 NEIGHBOR 2
ADDING 1 IN GROUP 0 NEIGHBOR 0
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  Kokkos::Impl::assert_shape_are_equal_throw( { scalar_size(4) rank(1) dimension( 2 ) } != {  scalar_size(4) rank(1) dimension( 1 ) } )

Jeremy A. Templeton, Ph.D.
Thermal/Fluid Sciences & Engineering
jatempl at sandia.gov<mailto:jatempl at sandia.gov>
http://tiny.sandia.gov/jatempl