[Trilinos-Users] Fwd: Trilinos build warnings

Bartlett, Roscoe A. bartlettra at ornl.gov
Tue Aug 4 13:29:26 EDT 2015

FYI:

In the short term, you should be able to make these warnings go away by setting:

    -DTrilinos_ASSERT_MISSING_PACKAGES=FALSE

For those using the public clone or a Trilinos release, they already have to set this so they are not seeing any of these warnings.

A better solution will be implemented soon.

Cheers,

-Ross