[Trilinos-Users] MOOCHO Examples

Truman Ellis truman at ices.utexas.edu
Mon Sep 22 15:12:06 MDT 2014

I am considering adapting our code (which already heavily relies on
various Trilinos packages) to use MOOCHO for our global solve because I
want to enforce positivity (inequality) constraints on several of our
variables and interfacing with an optimization package seems like a
natural way to do that. I've read through the docs, but they seem to
focus more on describing the different types of problems with few actual
code examples. Can someone point me to some good examples or resources
for interfacing a Trilinos code with MOOCHO?

Thanks,
Truman Ellis