[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Amesos/Amesos2 and MUMPS support

Siva Rajamanickam srajama at sandia.gov
Mon Sep 15 16:30:30 MDT 2014

Weston,
   The MUMPS interface in Amesos is not actively being developed and has been
quite stable. The support for 4.9 has been used by different people for
different purposes.

  Considering the changes in all the three releases from MUMPS 4.9 -> 4.10, I
don't see a reason why you shouldn't use 4.10 with the present interface.
Please use that and let us know in case of any problem.

  We are happy to consider changes from users for any new releases as well.

Thanks
Siva