[Trilinos-Users] Amesos/Amesos2 and MUMPS support

Weston Ortiz weston at wortiz.com
Mon Sep 15 08:42:38 MDT 2014

Is the MUMPS integration with Amesos still being developed or is the
MUMPS 4.9 support considered stable?

Looking at the website and documentation it is hard to tell.

I was able to compile Trilinos with MUMPS 4.10 using:

-D CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING="-
DMUMPS_4_9"

And the solver seems to be working correctly, but I am wondering what
the status of the support in Trilinos is.

I also did try to compile the other mentioned version in the Amesos
documentation (MUMPS 4.7.3) without the MUMPS_4_9 define but Trilinos
failed to compile.

Thanks,

Weston Ortiz