[Trilinos-Users] LOBPCGSolMgr

홍광우 yuriprime at kaist.ac.kr
Fri Sep 12 08:10:18 MDT 2014

Hello Alicia,

I want to get the Ritz vectors and values when I use LOBPCGSolMgr.

Using LOBPCGSolMgr with BasicEigenproblem, I can get converged eigenvectors and eigenvalues (getSolution() function).

However, in the case that the iterative diagonalization does not converge for a given maximum number of iterations, I want to get unconverged Ritz vectors and values as well as converged eigenpairs.

The converged eigenpairs can be obtained using getSolution(), but I don't know how to get unconverged Ritz vectors and values using LOBPCGSolMgr.

Kwangwoo Hong